Pure wellness extends over an area of approx. 2,000m². This is where energy sources invite you to experience the many facets of natural wellness.
- Outdoor sauna, Tyrolean sauna, flower steam bath with light and aromatherapy, “Luis Trenker” infrared cabin, Laconium Romanum
- Saltwater grotto
- Kneipp course, cold grotto, and experience showers
- Relaxation room with water beds and loungers
- Tea bar with fresh spring water, juices, fresh fruit, and dried fruit
An oasis of peace: Garden World
A dream in green: the hotel is surrounded by a seemingly endless garden, and the transition to the meadows of the Seiser Alm is effortless. The secluded location allows an unobstructed view of the striking mountain peaks.
- Hotel’s very own natural bathing pond with a refreshing spring water (spring to autumn)
- Sunbathing lawn with a panoramic view of the Schlern mountain