Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm: Nordic skiing in a nature paradise
A training ground with a view
Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm is ideal for Nordic skiing: here you find ca. 80 km of tracks, with two or four lanes, for beginners and pros - and with a truly mesmerising view. The altitude and optimal conditions make this high plain the ideal training ground for international top Nordic skiers and athletes.
Skate or classic - on this high plateau everyone will find exactly what they are looking for, and this is not only due to the varied slopes. While skiing on these tracks, ranging from exercise lane to mountain pass lane, Nordic skiers find a fantastic panorama. Nordic skiing in the Dolomites is so popular for this very reason!
Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm is part of Dolomiti Nordicski, the largest Nordic skiing region in Europe. This is another reason why Steger-Dellai on Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm is your Nordic skiing hotel. We are glad to say that we have been hosting the Norwegian Nordic skiing team for already over 10 years.
From this winter we are a member of Cross Country Ski Holidays, so we are the experts for your cross-country skiing holiday! We were awarded the "Nordic Fit" category. As a "Nordic Fit" company, cross-country skiers have special equipment and services available in our house.
Hotel equipment for cross-country skiers
- Lockable ski room with ski rack
- Comfortable seating for changing shoes
- Professional wax station with ski wax iron, wax scraper and base brush
- Information corner with free trail maps, map with tour suggestions, weather forecast
- Shoe dryer
- Laundry service
Cross country equipment
- If you do not want to take your equipment with you on vacation, it can be pre-ordered and picked up on arrival
- You can borrow the latest items from the nearby ski rental "K&K Sports". The rental is open daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rental price for a complete set including waxed skis, suitable cross-country boots and poles:
from € 22 per day
Your cross-country skiing expert on vacation
Because the hotel is right next to the cross-country ski runs, I discovered cross-country skiing a few years ago and am extremely enthusiastic about this winter sport. I have skied the 80 kilometers of cross-country trails many times and know them like the back of my hand.
My name is David and in the hotel I am your contact for everything related to cross-country skiing. I look forward to meeting you at reception, where I work when I'm not cross-country skiing ;)
My motto: "The journey is the goal"
Our favorite trails for every taste
Möser - Easy
Duration: 00:45 h
109m ascent, 109m descent
Hartl - Medium
Duration: 01:45 h
241m ascent, 241m descent
Joch - Difficult
Duration: 03:00 h
430m ascent, 430m descent
Further cross-country ski runs
- Compatsch - Ritsch - Compatsch - Medium (5,4 km)
- Ritsch - Easy (1,4 km)
- Practice trail - Easy (2,1 km)
- Connecting trail to Hotel Sonne - Easy (3,2 km)
- Wolfsbühel - Easy (8,9 km)
- Panorama - Difficult (11,3 km)
- Connecting trail Saltria - Monte Pana - Difficult (3,9 km)
- Saltria - Medium (5,9 km)